Frequently Asked Questions About Colorado High-Net-Worth Divorces

What can I do if my spouse emptied the bank accounts?  If your spouse “cleans out the bank accounts,” you need to inform your attorney. Your attorney can demand a full accounting of all bank records to make sure that the amount you are owed is accounted for.  Furthermore, your attorney can ask the Court to ensure you get credit … Read More